4.12.2010

busy bee.

sorry i've been a little m.i.a. recently. this past weekend was my best friends wedding and i have basically been moving non-stop since last monday. i turned 22 thursday and spent my day shopping with my mom and grammy which made the day so relaxing and fun. seeing my best friend get married this past weekend made me realize that there are so many things i want to accomplish in my life. i want to be successful and do something i love but i also want to find that one person that i can share all of my experiences with. i know that God is preparing that man for me and that he is also preparing me still, i just need to have patience. but until then i will continue doing what i love with fashion and photography and work hard until i succeed and i know somewhere along the way i will find that one guy who is just right for me.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails