12.25.2010

white christmas.

merry christmas everyone! 
well i was dreaming of a white christmas and to my surprise it came true...i woke up to a blazing fire in the fireplace, my dad running around in a santa hat, christmas music blaring, mimosas and an amazing brunch...while opening presents my sisters and i noticed big snowflakes falling covering the bare ground in a blanket of white. it had become the perfect christmas day to celebrate the birth of christ.
my new kitten sophie's first christmas

wearing some of my christmas presents//h&m striped sweater dress. jcrew chandelier necklace. camera necklace. michael kors boyfriend watch. urban outfitters floral lace tights. steve madden oxfords. 
steve madden tan oxfords on a pillow my mom made for me out of coffee sacks from oregon.
"the ELLEments of personal style" book that i had the opportunity to work on while interning at ELLE and my little sister gave me "scott pilgrim vs. the world".
can you tell i am a fashion journalist? i was also surprised with a subscription to vogue!

i hope everyone had a very merry christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails