4.02.2009

confessions of a redhead introducing TRY


my name is molly and this is my fashion blog.


i am currently a student at the university of alabama studying journalism and photography to hopefully fulfill my dreams of becoming a fashion journalist. i wanted to create a fashion blog to give weekly updates to share and write about my love of fashion. TRY is going to introduce to you new designers, boutiques and websites that i have researched and also tell you about my favorite celebrity styles, trends and even give you an inside look into my own personal style. i am going to also post pictures and art that have inspired my own personal style. get ready to be inspired!

so here it goes confessions of a redhead fashionista...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails